Education is everything
ELICOS Trainer (AIBT)
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT), situated in the CBD, is looking for a highly-motivated, and dedicated Teacher or Trainer to work within the Institute’s ELICOS team. The position is casual initially with the suitable candidates considered for extended hours through other programs and relief work opportunities.
Minimum requirements are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Teaching or Training or Education
- A qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Experience in the delivery of General English and Academic English programs to international students from elementary to advanced level
- Ability to design lessons in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Experience in assessing language skills
- Immediately available to commence
Trainer Assessors for VET in Schools Programs
The positions will be casual initially. Suitable candidates considered for extended hours according to business needs. The role will deliver Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 units to secondary school students undertaking VET in Schools programs.
- A good fit for our team: people with a positive and flexible attitude, good person to person communication skills as well as a mature outlook
- The ability to follow work processes designed to meet quality assurance and compliance requirements
- Qualifications and currency in the area of delivery
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher in Adult Education is essential*
- Very good computing and keyboarding skills
- Experience in course content development as well as the continuous improvement of existing training course content highly regarded
- Experience in distance education methodology a benefit
- Providing a South Australian Working with Children Check is essential
*People with a strong employment history in a relevant industry, wishing to transition to education, but without the qualifications for training, are encouraged to apply to discuss potential opportunities.